Tuesday, May 22, 2007

It's Spring!

I think it's finally here! Spring!

I spent the whole day outside yesterday weeding my 'garden'. I put 'garden' in quotes, because it's not much of one. I'm not a gardener. I can't tell a flower from a weed. I basically go through and toss out anything I don't like and leave what I do like. I'll be glad when it's done tho!

The forecast for the Niagara Region looks good for this week. High 20's for tomorrow and Thursday! I should have booked this week as vacation!

Creatively, I havn't done much. I have this 1200 piece puzzle I've been busy working on. I'm anxious to get it finished because I need the space for other stuff!

I have 2 circle journals to finish up and get mailed out and I also need to alter my letter for the Nook.

Tonight I'm going to a Ninabrook class at the Nook. It's a wedding theme, which I'm really looking forward to. I'm hoping it will motivate me to get started on my wedding album.

Well, I guess I should go back to pretending to work... ;-)

2 comments:

Holly A said...

Hey Janice, you have the same approach to gardening that I do! Have fun at the Ninabrook class tonight - I'm jealous!

Kim Sanderson said...

Me too on the gardening, I need to hire a gardner one that is eye candy preferred, LOL