Friday, March 27, 2009

Woo Hoo!!! It's FRIDAY!!!

I'm so glad the weekend is almost here!!!

So..what's happened since February 11th...

Well, I turned a year older.

I spent 2 weeks at home alone while Greg was traveling the roads of Northern Ontario for work -- and I loved every minute of it!

Got a little scrapbooking done, but not much.

Aside from that, it's been pretty much the same ol, same ol...

Tonite I'm going to play Texas Hold'em Poker. Should be fun. Don't expect to win anything, but there will be good company.

Tomorrow I'm at a class at Scrapilicious in Mississauga all day. I'm really looking forward to that. Vicki Boutin and Layle Concar are teaching a couple classes. It's going to be a lot of fun.

I think on Sunday I'm just going to veg... Catch up on Coronation Street and some of my other favorite shows.

If anyone is reading this... have a great weekend!!!

4 comments:

Gwen said...

I so need to scrapbook or be creative in some way. But there just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day for it. Too much other stuff going on!

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Friday Janice!!! Hope you had a good time yesterday.....Did you catch up on Corrie St?

Janice V said...

Yes I did!!! Love Corrie!

tina werner said...

happy belated birthday janice!!
hope to see you at scrapfest on the 18th??? hugs, t