Friday, March 23, 2007

My April Challenge

I've decided to give myself a personal challenge -- to not spend any money during the month of April on scrapbooking supplies.

I LOVE shopping for scrapbook supplies, so this is going to be a HUGE challenge for me.

I posted a 'game' at The Scrapping Nook forum where participants can pick 5 dates that they think I'm going to cave in and buy something. Should I actually purchase anything, the ones who selected the right date -- or the closest date will get a prize (to be purchased after April 3oth, of course!).

So I thought that I would also create a blog where I can talk about the challenges I faced during the month -- assuming I even make it the whole way through!

I'm not good at blogging either, so that's a whole other challenge.

Anyways...stay tuned -- if you want to see if I pass or fail.

Feel free to try an 'tempt' me into purchasing something as well by posting links here to some really awesome scrapbooking item.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh it's like the 10 step program!

Hi. My name is Janice. I am a scrapsupplyaholic.