Saturday, March 31, 2007

Time's Up!

Today was my last day for shopping! So I spent my last $50 at the Scrapping Nook at their awesome 4th Anniversary Sale! Now the challenge begins! And what a challenge it will be.

I'm actually feeling kind of nervous about the whole thing! I've been getting a lot of great support from fellow scrapbookers, but there are those who want me to spend! They want to win the prize! LOL Some have offered (threatened?) to post or send me emails of sales and new products to tempt me.

Bring it on, Ladies!!! LOL

I'll be using this blog to post my struggles throughout the month of April on the various temptations I come across.

I know there's going to be alot of new items at the Nook that will challenge my will power, but I can do it! I can do this! I can do this! I can do this! At least I think I can! LOL

Wish me luck....or not!

1 comment:

Elia said...

Good luck Janice. Sounds like you are sticking to you challenge. Good for you.