Sunday, July 15, 2007

An emotional week

This past week has been a very emotional week for me.

I found out late in the week that someone I had worked with for almost 15 years had died from complications related to lukiemia. He was a really good person and leaves behind a wife and 3 children.

When trying to contact a mutual friend, I found out that she too is battling cancer - Thyroid Cancer. Her prognosis is good, but it was still very upsetting.

I found out on Tuesday that a dear friend - Jan- was admitted into the hospital and was seriously sick. Sadly, Jan passed away on July 14th.

July 14th is also the day a my dear friend Debi got married. She also is friends with Jan, so it was a bittersweet day.

The wedding was beautiful, as was the bride. The reception aftwards was great. We all had a wonderful time.

Thanks to Valene for being my 'date'.

Wishing Debi, Randy and their son Dryden many blessings!!

3 comments:

Kim Sanderson said...

big hugs to you Janice, i'm here if you need me!

Tara said...

Just know I'm thinking of you during this time!

Tara said...

Just dropping by to let you know that "Your It!!" Now put down that rum & coke and get typing!! LOL! Check out my blog for dets!