Friday, August 17, 2007

It's been a while...

Since I posted. I've been tagged a couple of times, so I figured I should get on it!

I was off on vacation last week. Busy doing a whole lot of nothing! It was the best!

The week before, I had to write my exam for my ITIL Masters. It was 2 - half days of 3 hours of writing! It was very intense and I'm not sure I even passed. The failure rate for these exams is 60%, so it's not looking good! I was certaily glad for a weeks vacation after that!

This weekend I'm going to spend painting furniture. We just finished renovating our bedroom. The walls are painted a dark green. It's a lot darker then I thought, but the furniture is all being painted an off-white, and the bed linens are medium tones, so I think it'll be OK.

I've been a bit of a scrapping nut lately! I've done quite a few pages. I hope I can keep the momentum going.

2 comments:

Tara said...

You'll have to post a pic once your room is done!! Sounds lovely though, good luck with the rest of the painting!!!

Holly A said...

Vacations with nothing planned are the best, aren't they? I'm glad you've been scrapping up a storm, Janice! And I hope we get to see the furniture once it's done.