Sunday, July 6, 2008

Still haven't moved...

Despite what my previous blog says, I still haven't moved into the back half of the attic. Too much going on.

Our trip to NYC was AWESOME! I loved every minute of it. We did some touring, had some awesome food (Tavern of the Green, Bull & Bear in the Waldorf Astoria) and I did some great shopping (Century 21, Macy's and 'knock-offs on Canal St.). I am so looking forward to going back! One place Greg is willing to go back to!

The summer has arrived and it's too darn hot in the attic to work. Once I move, hopefully things will be better. I can turn on a/c. Until then, I'm staying out of there! Although I still have to move my stuff... :-(

We're heading to Saskatoon in September for my parents 50th wedding anniversary. Mom asked me to make the invites. I finally got those done and out the door, so I'm free to do whatever my heart desires.

One thing on my list of things to do is a 'word' album for my parents. I ordered a 'Veltkamp' album and it arrived, so I hope to get working on that and give it to them for their anniversary.

I'm attending a crop at the Scrapping Nook on Saturday, so maybe I'll be able to get started on it then!

Well, that's it for now. Until next time...

No comments: