Monday, December 1, 2008

23.5 days left...

It's December 1st!!! Christmas is JUST around the corner!

I put up all my decorations this weekend. What a chore that was! Took 2 days and I still have to do the outside ones! However, I'm not complaining! Christmas is my favorite time of year.

I'm almost done my shopping too. A few little items to get, but otherwise I'm done! :-)

I didn't win anything with the Prima Build-A-Book contest or the Maya Road 'Home for the Holiday's' contest. Oh well. I'm happy with the work I did. I'll try to remember to post them here sometime this week.

Have a great week, everyone! Safe travels, wherever you might be headed (shopping, work, etc).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I bet your house looks great Janice!! Thanks for giving me a stroke about how close Christmas is! :0)