Monday, December 8, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow...

Woke up this morning to snow falling. It's always so nice when it's 'fresh' and light. As long as it's gone by new years, I'm good! ;-)

I attened a Jewelry Show on Sunday hosted by Vicki Boutin and showcasing jewelry made by Jen. I found 2 awesome necklaces (one which could be a lanyard - sp?-), 2 bracelets and a pair of earrings. The earrings will be a gift for a friend. If you love to wear jewelry, check out her link. She does beautiful work. For the month of December, if you order from her, there is free shipping and a free pair of earrings.

My creativity must be off for the holidays, because I have not been inspired to do anything. I got done what I *needed* to get done, but could have done more. Oh well.

I'm almost ready for Christmas. Still need to put out my outside decorations, but the inside is finished. Of course, now the cold weather is here. I should have put them out last weekend!

Enough babbling from me. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

We were supposed to wake to snow today, but didn't. It may still be on the way though. We'll see.

Beautiful jewelry! I bet the party was fun.

I miss seeing your work around the boards. From the looks of your sidebar on here, you've been busy! Love that house - so cute!