Monday, May 5, 2008

Destination Create

I attended Destination Create this weekend, hosted by The Scrapping Nook! What an awesome time!!! I had a chance to spend some time with some great friends as well as meet a few new ones!

Although, I'm not sure I'll ever be allowed to room with Kim and Tina again!!! ;-) Sorry ladies!!!

A big THANK YOU to Patti, Elia, Barb and the rest of the Scrapping Nook team for making the retreat so wonderful! I'm looking forward to doing it all again next year!

There's a big gap before my next 'event', which is my parents 50th in September. Guess I'll have lots of time to get some scrapping done!

Should I ever figure out how to get the slideshow working, I'll post some pictures of some of my work.

1 comment:

Kim Sanderson said...

of course I would room with you again Janice!!! have a fabulous time in New York i wish i was going!!!