Monday, May 12, 2008

This and That...

Don't really have much to tell. I guess that's why there are big gaps between blogs. And I guess that's why people stop reading mine! LOL

Greg has been busy all weekend in the attic. He is almost finished with the insulation in the back half. Once he's done, I'll have to move my scrapbook space to that half while he works on the front half.

My dillema is that there's no window in the back half that I can put in an A/C unit, so it's going to be mighty hot up there this summer! I think may have to have a little setup for me in the livingroom and just hike it up and down the stairs to get stuff.

I'll be SO glad when the attic is completed and I can set it up the way I want! And hopefully it will be a lot warmer there this winter.

I haven't really been all the creative since Destination Create. I need to get going on some stuff, so maybe I'll get working on things this week. Or maybe not.

It's the long weekend coming up! I'm looking forward to that. No plans except to relax and enjoy!

No comments: