Thursday, May 1, 2008

It's been awhile...

since I last posted.

So what's been happening since November...

Well we did our cruise and it was fantastic! We had an awesome time. The exursions were great. I can't wait until the next one -- whenever that will be. I hope to do the mediterranean next!

The first 3 months of 2008 have been relatively quiet. Not too much going on.

My mom and niece (Rina) came for a visit in April. I took Rina to ScrapFest with me, where we had a great time. Got to meet a lot of great scrappers and do a little shopping too! :-)

Rina and I also went to see 'We Will Rock You' in Toronto. What an awesome show! I only wish we had done an evening performance instead of an afternoon one. I'll know that for next time!

This weekend I'm going to Destination Create! I am SO looking forward to this. I KNOW it's going to be a great time! I'll get a chance to catch up with some fellow scrapbooking friends as well as meet some IRL for the first time!

Until next time....

No comments: