Monday, April 23, 2007

Eight Days to Go!

and then I can start shopping again!!!

Woo Hoo!

I already have a list started of things I want to get.

However, not to defeat the whole purpose of this month's challenge, I'm going to try and put myself on a monthly scrapbook budget starting in May.

This of course would exclude monthly kits and classes.

I'm just trying to decide what my allowance will be -- what is a 'reasonable' amount? Suggestions are welcome!

The only exception will be CKC. Gotta 'treat' myself once in a while!

I've also got another personal challenge I've started. To lose 15 lbs in 10 weeks. This will be a challenge, since I've lost most of my weight already and it's the last 15 I need to lose which is always the hardest.

Scrap more -- eat less! That's my new motto! LOL And excercise more...

1 comment:

Tara said...

You've done great on this challenge Janice, I'm sure on your next challenge you will be just as successful!!