Monday, April 16, 2007

Great Mail Day...

Today was an awesome mail day. I received my 1:1 card from the card exchange at the Nook, and I also received an awesome package of goodies from Marjorie! She sent me a clipboard to alter, some chipboard flourish and hearts -- as well as a some great stickers! Thanks so much Marjorie! This will go along way in helping me with my challenge!!!

And I found out that I have some stuff waiting for me at the Nook! No worries...it's some pre-order stuff that I did WAY before my challenge started!!! LOL

On Saturday, Kimmie gave me some stamps from Michael's and some dog themed chipboard.

I WILL survive!!!!

4 comments:

Gaspegirl said...

Can't wait to see what you do with the clipboard and other stuff! And by the way, you are welcome!

Unknown said...

You are doing a most amazing job Janice!!!!! Have fun at the store today!

Kim Sanderson said...

oh i hope my stuff was in too!!!

Elia said...

Your will power amazed me Janice. Good for you. I know you can do it.