Sunday, April 15, 2007

Well, it's half way through April and I've still managed to keep my challenge!!! It hasn't been easy tho. There has been plenty of tempation thrown my way, but I ignored it all and have not spent one cent on scrapbooking supplies! I think I might actually be able to do this!!!

Last week was easy because I was on a course all week. It was a pretty intense course and by the end of the day I was too tired to do anything but go home!!

I do have a tentative shopping day planned for the first weekend in May, so look out credit card!!! LOL

One thing I have had to do is stop checking out the SOUP at The Scrapping Nook (sorry Patti and Elia). I just didn't need the temptation. I know I'm probably going to miss out on some awesome deals, but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

You've done awesome Janice and I just know your going to make it!! Then you'll have a blast in May, can't wait to hear about that!!!

Kim Sanderson said...

that date is set in stone now Janice!!!