Friday, April 27, 2007

I'm almost there!!!

Only 4 more sleeps and then I can shop again!!!!

Yesterday I stopped at the Nook to pick up my MR pre-order. There was a lot of new stuff out on the table that still needed to be priced and put out. Tara made a comment to me about how hard it must be to see all that stuff and not be able to buy anything.

Normally that would be the case, but as it turns out, probably 90% of what was on the table -- I already had!! There were a couple of things I had my eye on tho and I'm hoping those things will still be around after the PJ crop this weekend.

3 comments:

Tara said...

4 more sleeps Woohoo!! Now was it as bad as you thought it would be??

Janice V said...

Tara, it was actually not too bad. Had lots of great support from people like you! You all 'kept me in line'!

I think this weight loss challenge I've started myself on will be a whole lot harder!

Holly A said...

Stay strong, Janice. You're almost there! You can do it, I know you can!

Once May hits, you can count on me to encourage a big shopping spree, though!