Monday, April 30, 2007

Just ONE more sleep!!!

And I will have successfully completed my April Challenge!

Wow! I've even amazed myself. I'm not sure that I thought I could do it, but I did!

Everybody at the Scrapping Nook forum were great and very supportive. Even Kimmie who kept sending my links of some great LSS sales!

Thanks to everyone who sent me RAKs throughout the month to keep me on target! You are all amazing people and I'm so glad to have you as friends!

Now...what to buy at the Nook tomorrow....???

2 comments:

Holly A said...

Amazing work, Janice! You're an inspiration, you have awesome willpower. Maybe I should try it, too.....OK, maybe not - I couldn't do it - but HOORAY for you!

Tara said...

Awesome Janice! What time are you starting your shopping tomorrow, will you be knocking on doors waiting for them to open! LOL!!