Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 5 - 365 Days in Pictures

In my never ending effort to try and eat better, I went shopping the other day and bought a bunch of different nuts to make a nut mixture as a mid afternoon snack.  I picked up peanuts, cashews, walnuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, almonds, corn nuts, banana chips and pommegranat (sp?) flavoured dried cranberries. 

I've never had corn nuts, that I'm aware of, but they looked good.   However, I've decided that I DON'T like them... way too hard and I feel like I'm going to crack a tooth, so now I spend my afternoons picking them out of the bag...    This is the pile I've accummulated since yesterday...


They kind of look like a pile of bad teeth... lol

1 comment:

Gwen said...

I had them for the first time recently and they are nasty. I thought the same thing. They can't be good for your teeth!