Sunday, January 8, 2012

Days 6, 7 & 8 - 365 Days in Pictures

It's been a busy couple of days with not much time for posting my pictures, but I do have some! :-)

I spent some time on Thursday evening re-organizing our junk drawer.  I bought an organizer, dumped everything out, sorted through it all and tossed a bunch of stuff and then put everything back into some organized fashion.   We'll see how long that lasts!  I took this picture on Friday morning...


On Saturday, we celebrated 2 years at the Scrapping Nook with a sale.  It was crazy busy, but in a good way!  :-)   Got to spend some time with my wonderful friends and some lovely ladies from Niagara Falls stopped by and brought me this awesome fruit basket!!   This is perfect, since I'm trying to eat better - which includes more fruit!!! 


I also got a bottle of white wine from my friends Harold & Gail.   However I finished it before I remembered to take a picture!  :-) 

This  morning, I let Peanut outside and he was looking for someone to play with, so I went out in my PJ's and slippers to play for a bit, but it was a little chilly without a jacket, so it didn't last long!   Anyways, he always looks so adorable when he wants play!   I love this dog, even if he chews EVERYTHING!!!



I should really take a picture of Greg today.  He's actually going through ALL the cupboards in the kitchen and cleaning / organizing them!  I think the organization bug has got him!   I hope it sticks, because there's a LOT more that needs to be done!!!

Have a great Sunday!!!

No comments: