Friday, January 13, 2012

No pictures today...

Today's picture isn't one from today.  This my rabbit Muppet -- who unfortunately crossed the Rainbow Bridge during the night.   I haven't had him for long -- adopted him and Nibbs (not shown) from a friend who could no longer keep them.   Nibbs is blind and relies heavily on Muppet.   I hope that Nibbs will be able to adjust.  I will do whatever I can to help her.




It's been a tough few days, so I haven't been taking any pictures.  However, while de-cluttering a drawer, I found a disposable camera that still had some room  on it, so I did take a couple pictures of Peanut and Beau to try and fill it up.  I have no idea what is on the camera, so it should be a fun surprise...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

RIP little Muppet!! Sweet little thing. :0( Hope Nibs does ok without his buddy.