Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!

Welcome to 2012!   It's been a very long time since I've posted to my blog.   However, I have a new challenge for myself in 2012 -- 365 Days in Pictures.   I've created a notebook for myself that I'll be journaling and adding pictures to each day.   However, I'm quite sure I'll get a little lazy with that, so I thought I'd use my blog as well.  I've even changed the header of the blog to relfect this.  :-) 

So since today is January 1st, this will be my first day of pictures -- and I'm already behind with the notebook, since I won't get to printing and putting the pictures in there today...

This is the cover of the notebook...

One of my goals for 2012 (I don't believe in resolutions) is to 'declutter'.   One place that is in real need of it is my scrap space.   Here are a couple pictures...
If you are looking to declutter in 2012, check out this website that has a calendar for 2012 to help you declutter.

And finally -- one of my other 'goals' for 2012 is to get off my butt and get some excercise, so I asked for 'Just Dance' for the Wii, and I was lucky to get all three of them, so I have no excuse now!!


Anyways, if you are reading this -- Thank You!   I wish everyone good health, happiness and creativity for 2012!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year Janice!!! I will watching to see all your new pics! I'm trying to take them too, but so far I have only managed to use my phone. But a pics a pic I guess..right? :0)

Jen said...

Happy New Year Janice! I LOVE the Just Dance games. We play them all the time with the kids! Enjoy them! I'm trying to do the 365 thing as well. Day one down - 364 to go! :D