Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Days 9 & 10 - 365 Days in Pictures

Actually, this first picture was taken when I was in Saskatoon over the holidays, but I was showing it to my friend Lori at work and telling her the story behind it, so I thought I'd share it here too.

Whenever my parents go for dinner and order a baked potato, they get sour cream with it.   However, they never eat the sour cream with the baked potato -- they save it for desert.   My dad will sprinkle some sugar on it, stir it up and eat it -- as shown in this picture.   Very weird -- and thankfully not a habit I picked up from them!!


Speaking of Lori -- I took this picture of her today while she was sitting in my office.   I don't think she knew I took it and she'll shoot me when she sees this...  Sorry Lori!!!  ;-)    I have a blue cooler in my office.  It's been there for 2 years.  I don't have it there for any particular reason -- I should really take it home -- but it works well as chair for Lori, who spends a little time each day sitting there.  It just wouldn't be the same without the cooler there for her to sit on!  :-)


No comments: