Monday, August 17, 2009

Only 5 more sleeps...

and Greg and I are off on our Mediterranean cruise!

We will be gone for 3 weeks! We're flying into Rome and then driving (via Ravenna) to Venice. We board the ship in Venice and then go to:
  • Dubrovinik, Croatia
  • Athens, Greece
  • Santorini, Greece
  • Naples, Italy
  • Rome, Italy
  • Florence, Italy
  • Cannes, France
  • Barcelona, Spain

We disembark from the ship in Barcelona. From there we are renting a car and driving to Valencia, Spain; Cartagena, Spain and then to Madrid, Spain. We fly home from Madrid.

My plan is to update my blog with our adventures, so if you want to follow us along, check back here often!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You haven't even left yet and I am already stalking your blog!!!

STALK STALK STALK!!!!!!!!!!


Happy travels my friend!