Friday, September 11, 2009

Home again!

We made it!!! Thankfully, the flight was uneventful -- a little delayed, but that was it.

The drive home was hard for me. I was concenred about Greg driving, since he took a sleeping pill when we got on the plane, but he didn't sleep, so I stayed awake to make sure he stayed awake.

We are both pretty exhausted. We've been up since about 1:30 am EST and although I did nap a little on the plane, it wasn't nearly enough after 3 nights of very little sleep. I hope to sleep better in my own bed tonite. I've already told Greg he can sleep in the other room so I can have a night of quiet... LOL

I'll attempt to post some pictures of our trip over the weekend. I don't remember how many pictures I've taken -- about 1500 or so (give or take). I won't post them all, but I'll pick out some key ones - with some notes.

If you followed this blog during our trip -- thank you! I'd hate to think I went to all that trouble for nothing! LOL Although it will help me with journaling my scrapbook pages when the time comes...

Anyways... it's 9:14 pm EST now and I really need to get some sleep!

Later!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Janice, I am SO HAPPY to hear that you arrived home safe and sound!!! I hope the time change doesn't wipe you out. And you are off again next weekend!! Wowsers!!!!!!! I read your blog faithfully and checked in at least once, if not two or three times a day. *embarassed* I couldn't help it.....I missed you! I can't wait to see some pictures! Let the uploading begin! :0)