Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Valencia...

is quite nice. It is similar to Barcelona, but on a smaller scale.

Our drive to Valencia was uneventful - thankfully. We started with a smaller highway, but eventually moved to the main one. It was a nice drive. Spain is a beautiful country.

Once we got to Valencia, things were not so easy. I did have detailed instructions, but I cannot tell you how many times we went around the same traffic circle. We did eventually find our way tho. Then the trouble was parking. The parking for the hotel was full, so we ended up parking somewhere that was several blocks away. It was 8:30 by the time we got into our room. We then walked for 15 minutes to find a nice Italian restaurant for dinner. We just got back to our hotel.

Tomorrow I hope to see a little more of Valencia and then we will make our way to Cartagena, which is about 2.5 hours away.

It has been adventure.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HI Janice!!!!!! I miss you!!! If I knew where you were staying I would phone you......LOL!!!! See you soon!