Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day At Sea...

It's a lazy day at sea today. Slept in after a late night. Just wandered around the ship, read for a while -- did some shopping. Bought a beautiful Italian silver watch.

It's formal dinner night tonight. Should be fun! Can't make it too late tho -- we have to be up and ready for 7:30 am tomorrow for our excursion in Naples. We are going to Pompeii.

Right now, as I'm sitting here, we are passing by or probably going around an island. I don't know what it is. I'm going to have to take a look at our map. It's too hazy for any decent photos tho. There are heavy clouds over the island. The sun is just setting (although not over the island....).

Speaking of sunset, I took some pictures yesterday as we were leaving Santorini. The sun did not set over the island of Santorini, but some of the other smaller ones. I did get some good pictures tho.

Well that's it for now. Not sure what time we get back tomorrow, but I may try and find some time to post before our dinner.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update!! Sounds like a nice relaxing day. How is Greg's foot? Sure hope he can make Pompeii with you!

dwilson said...

Okay,
I feel like I'm on the trip too! Well, not really, but it is great to follow along.
Everyone else at work received their postcards yesterday, so I don't think they hate me anymore for getting mine a day earlier! They said I was your favorite!
We miss you a euchre...I hope you're practicing while you're away! Stop LOUNGING AROUND and get some practice time in!!!