Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Pictures, pictures and more pictures...

I've uploaded a bunch of pictures from our cruise.  The slide shows are on the left by destination.  Click on them and it will open up a Photobucket window where you can view them in full size.

Now I just need to get busy and start scrapbooking some!

However, in just a few short days (3 sleeps!) I'll be heading out to Metamora, Indiana to meet up with some fabulous friends.

If you are interested in seeing a little of Metamora, check out this YouTube video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4my_iG71FA

Now to do some laundry so I'll have some clean clothes to wear...

1 comment:

Tara said...

Janice I am so extremely jealous of you!! Italy is the one place that I have to go before I am gone from this earth!! Looks like it was beautiful!! tfs!